Not your everyday tote, this Salvatore Ferragamo Viola Black Croc Fold-Over Tote is a bag to die for. With an off-kilter square shape, rounded handled and intricate hardware closure this Ferragamo puts the statement in statement bag. All this fabulousness comes with a cost.
Author Archive for: tsjohnson
Rag and Bone kept it very simple with their pre-fall 2014 collection. Not only are the designs very minimalist, but the color scheme consists of black, gray and white. The looks were inspired 90′s British street style, full of its active wear and effortless cool.
CNN reporter Don Lemon officially came out of the closet today. His memoir “Transparent” is due out soon and he made the reveal there, so he’s just getting a jump on things with this announcement. In my opinion, Lemon really did the community a favor by showing the normal-ness...
It’s summer time and it’s time to figure out what you’re going to do with that hair after you’ve seated it out running, jumping, biking and swimming or whatever your exercise regime happens to be.
- Today’s Top Ten: Best R&B Songs From The 90s January 2, 2017
- 15 Fabulous Plus Size Holiday Dresses to Rock this Season December 7, 2016
- Cubans Gather to Pay Respect to Fidel Castro November 29, 2016
- Small Business Bookkeeping & Accounting 101 July 10, 2016
- 5 Accounting Mistakes That Put Small Businesses at Risk May 31, 2016
- 9 Instagram Growth Hacks For Your Small Business May 28, 2016
- 10 Habits Of Women With Great Skin May 19, 2016