Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Loving the Wrong Man If we’ve learned anything from this season of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta is that hope springs eternal and the heart wants what the heart want even when what it wants is a low-down, no-good, lying, skeezy, slimy, whoring Son...
Tag Archive for: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
- Why You Can’t Compete With a Woman Like Joseline Hernandez
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: When You Love a Man Who’s Not Good for You
- Psychology Today Says Black Women Aren’t as Attractive as Other Races of Women
- Six Reasons Most Black Women Will Never Marry
- Women Proposing to Men: An Act of Desperation or Empowerment? (Video)