Joseline Hernandez Can’t Be Messed With You can’t compete with a woman like Joseline Hernandez, Love & Hip Hop Atlanta’s breakout star and “Steebie” J’s newest artist. You can’t compete with her and you shouldn’t even try. Women like Joseline Hernandez don’t live by the same rules and accepted...
Tag Archive for: Love & Hip Hop Atlanta
Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: Loving the Wrong Man If we’ve learned anything from this season of Love & Hip Hop Atlanta is that hope springs eternal and the heart wants what the heart want even when what it wants is a low-down, no-good, lying, skeezy, slimy, whoring Son...
- Why You Can’t Compete With a Woman Like Joseline Hernandez
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: When You Love a Man Who’s Not Good for You
- Psychology Today Says Black Women Aren’t as Attractive as Other Races of Women
- Six Reasons Most Black Women Will Never Marry
- Women Proposing to Men: An Act of Desperation or Empowerment? (Video)