According to a study conducted by the U.S. Department of Justice in 2000, African American women experience domestic violence at a rate 35 percent higher than white women and 22 percent higher than women of other races.
Tag Archive for: Domestic Violence
Defending Domestic Violence So, what I’ve been able to gather from the Chris Brown/Rihanna situation is that if a woman “escalates conflict” with a man then it is perfectly within the man’s right to beat the shit out of her. No questions asked. And I’m not speaking in hyperbole...
- Why You Can’t Compete With a Woman Like Joseline Hernandez
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: When You Love a Man Who’s Not Good for You
- Psychology Today Says Black Women Aren’t as Attractive as Other Races of Women
- Six Reasons Most Black Women Will Never Marry
- Women Proposing to Men: An Act of Desperation or Empowerment? (Video)