Psychology Today Says Black Women Aren’t Attractive So since the uproar by What About Our Daughters readers, the article has since been pulled – but if you’d like to know what this offensive piece of mess by Psychology Today that was masquerading as “science” said keep reading: Why Are...
Tag Archive for: Beauty Standards
- Why You Can’t Compete With a Woman Like Joseline Hernandez
- Love & Hip Hop Atlanta: When You Love a Man Who’s Not Good for You
- Psychology Today Says Black Women Aren’t as Attractive as Other Races of Women
- Six Reasons Most Black Women Will Never Marry
- Women Proposing to Men: An Act of Desperation or Empowerment? (Video)